General Contact Information
Plymouth Yacht Club, 34 Union Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
Phone: (508) 746-7207
Becky Darsch, email@example.com
Function Manager / Bar Manager
Kimberley Martel, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Direction To The Club
Visit Directions Page
From When Floats Are Returned to the Water Until May 25th
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Memorial Day Weekend
Friday May 26th 8 am-10 pm, Saturday May 27th 8 am-10 pm, Sunday May 28th 8 am-10 pm,
Balance of May
June 1st – June 25th
8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. Mon-Thurs
8:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Fri, Sat, Sun
June 26th – September 4th
7:30 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Sun-Thurs
7:30 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. Fri & Sat
September 5th – 7th
8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. Tues – Thurs
September 8th & 9th
8:00A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Fri & Sat
September 10th – October 1st
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Sun – Thurs
8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. Fri & Sat
October 2nd – Float Day
8:00 AM – 5:00
Note: Limited service before floats are in and after floats are out is available. For complete times and departure points, please telephone the waterfront at (508) 747 – 0473
Food Service Hours
Burgers & Dogs on the Lawn – Served the Junior Sailing Program Wednesdays, 6:00 P.M., July & August, Weather Permitting, Prices Vary
Summer Cookout – Thursdays, 6:00 P. M. -7:30 PM, Prices Vary, July and August Weather Permitting.
Friday Night Specials Fridays – Every Friday Night of the Year, Served at 7:00 PM @ $13.00. Reservations accepted from 12:00 PM Wed Until 1:00 PM Friday.
Note: All food options are presented on a first come, first served basis.
Upper Deck Bar Hours
Spring & Fall: May – June/October
Thursday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm Friday: 4:00pm – 11:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Summer: July & August
Saturday – Thursday: 4:00 pm – 10:00 P.M.
Friday: 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Memorial Day: 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Independence Day: 3:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
Labor Day 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Nov 1- April 30 Thurs. 4:00 P.M. – 10:00pm
Fri. 4:00 P.M. – 10:00pm
Sat 4:00 P.M. – 10:00pm
Sponsor Requirements (Plymouth Yacht Club Member)
- Only a sponsor will be given the application.
- A letter of recommendation shall be required from two sponsors (current PYC members).
- Letters of recommendation shall contain: Length of acquaintance & Type of acquaintance (business or social)
- Sponsors are encouraged to bring an applicant to several club functions to show them the club, and to introduce them to club members.
- Both sponsors shall accompany the new member to the New Members Cocktail Party held in June.
B. Previous Yacht Club Affiliations:
Consideration will be given to applicants with previous membership in recognized Yacht Clubs provided they attach two letters of recommendation from current flag officers of that club.
These applicants shall be exempt from the two sponsor rule.
C. Applicant Requirements:
Fill out an application and return completed application and check for the proper amount to the Membership Committee.
D. Familiarization Period:
- Upon election to the club, all new members shall be placed in a Familiarization Category for two club fiscal years.
- They shall be entitled to all privileges of the club, based on their classification of membership, except they shall not be permitted to sponsor new members.
- The launch can be reached on channel 08.
- Launch operators are required to be licensed the Coast Guard. Only designated USCG Licensed Launch Operators are permitted to transport passengers in any vessels owned and operated Plymouth Yacht Club.
- All Children 12 years old and under must wear a life jacket while on board club vessels.
- Waterfront operations and launch services may be suspended during severe weather conditions. Club Vessels,
- Club vessels are to be operated solely authorized employees of the Plymouth Yacht Club.
- A dinghy and work whaler are available for members use and may be signed out at the dock house.
- All children 12 years old and under must wear a life jacket on the floats.
- Tie-ups are limited to 30 minutes.
- Yacht-owners are to be aboard their boats while they are tied up to the docks.
- No overnight tie-ups are permitted without the prior approval of the steward or the manager.
- Dinghy tie up is restricted to the North side of the ramp, and all members must see Steward to procure a seasonal dinghy sticker.
- Do not tie dinghies on the north exterior float. This section of the dock is reserved for PYC boats.
- There is no swimming off the Club docks.
Work Whaler Policy
Members: The work Whaler must be signed out at the dock office and signed back in when returning. Work Whaler use is permitted only when launch service is operating and only during daylight hours. A PFD must be worn at all times. No exceptions.
- There will be no pouring of fuel or fueling of boats/dinghies at the Club Docks.
- Dinghy fuel tanks should be filled off site, brought back to the Club, carried to your dinghy and then attached to the engine.
- There will be no use of club carts to transport fuel containers – they should be hand carried.
- No more than two 5 gallons approved fuel containers may be transported out to your boat on the launch. The launch operator has the discretion at any time to prohibit the transport of any such fuel containers on the launch.
Guest privileges may be extended to visiting contractors while working on member’s boats, provided the Manager or Steward is notified the member of the intended use of club facilities. Contractors unaccompanied members will be required to log in at the dock house.
Please advise waterfront steward when your mooring will be available for club use. Refer to Club mooring protocol which is available in the manager’s office. As supply allows, temporary rentals are available.
Marijuana Policy: The consumption of Marijuana (Cannabis) and its products, oral, sublingual, and topical is prohibited year round on all Plymouth Yacht Club owned property, including all grounds, buildings, piers, docks and boats.
Non Smoking Policy: Smoking (including electronic – vapor cigarettes) is prohibited year round inside the club, all decks (i.e. Upperdeck Lounge decks, all of the main decks, including the Junior Clubhouse and deck.) and under the main deck on the ground level. There are designated smoking areas on the PYC grounds.
Please see the Club Manager with any questions and thank you for your cooperation.
No parking is allowed on the pier. Loading and unloading of passengers and equipment only. Parking of trailers, when attached to vehicles, is only permitted in designated spots in the parking area. Please see Manager/Steward.
Pets are welcome but must be under the owner’s control at all times.